The mission of the RBA Foundation is to contribute to the improved wellbeing of First Nations.
Applications meeting the following goals advocated by the Foundation will be prioritized:
- Supporting various Aboriginal social and community initiatives aimed at improving living conditions and the wellbeing of Aboriginal communities, in particular among youths, women and elders
- Allowing and encouraging the development of, and support for, awareness-raising and intervention programs designed by Natives for Natives facing various problems
- Encouraging Natives to go to school and pursue their education by means of scholarships and academic, sports and other merit scholarships
- Promoting Aboriginal values and tradition among Aboriginal communities and non-natives
- Organization having a charitable number issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA);
- First Nations establishment or constituent supported or sponsored by an organization recognized by the CRA;
- Able to provide a receipt for the entire amount of the donation;
- Offering services and activities in the Quebec Province;
- Providing proof of sound, uninterrupted management;
- Producing financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles;
- Having an established Board of Directors and a clear set of internal management and administrative guidelines ;
- Application must be submitted for a specific project or program. ;
- Projects may be presented up to a maximum of $5,000 ;
- The RBA Foundation is not bound to finance full amounts ;
- Projects must be viable without complete financing ;
- One grant application accepted annually.
- Barring exceptional circumstances, the RBA Foundation will not offer financial assistance to the following persons or organizations: projects benefiting an individual or private property; private foundations; private clubs
- Applications for overall funding will not be accepted.
PROJECT EVALUATION CRITERIA
- Audience reach;
- Ambition / scope;
- Impacts created;
SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION FOR DONATIONS
- Applications must be received before OCTOBER 31, 2020, 4 P.M.
- The application form for Support must be completed
- Receipt of forms by mail or email are accepted.
- The RBA Foundation's Donation Committee will remits its funds in December 2020.
2020 Information Letter
2020 Application for a donation
2019 Activities report
The 2020 donation process will be from May 22, 2020 to October 31, 2020, 4 p.m.